Wisium helps to ensure your raw materials and finished products quality by providing several types of analyses thanks to its long term partnership with Upscience, our analytical partner. Depending on your needs, we can propose quality control plans based on recommendations from the Wisium experts and current regulations.
Upscience is a network of 6 accredited laboratories in Brazil, France, Vietnam and Italy. Upscience is specialized in physical, chemical, molecular biology and microbiological analyses for the feed and food industries. These analyses are all carried out in line with applicable accreditations (ISO 17 025, COFRAC, ACCREDIA, EMBRAPA, CNAS, VILAS). 300 engineers and technicians are working for Upscience and carry out 2,000,000 tests per year.
In some countries, we also operate our own laboratories (China, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, Romania and Hungary). They are dedicated to premix and feed analysis and provide high-quality analytical services thanks to the know-how and the expertise of our partner labs (Upscience).
A wide range of analysis can be proposed to answer your needs:
- Microbiological analyses on raw materials and finished products (salmonella…)
- Proximal analyses: cellulose, protein, fat, starch, minerals, amino acids, vitamins, digestibility
- Detection of contaminants and undesirable substances: mycotoxins, heavy metals, pesticides
- Detection and quantification of GMO and DNA species
- Physical measures (density, granulometry, pH…)
Wisium supports you with the interpretation of your analytical results: we help you translate them into adapted and up-to-date formulation matrices. Once your matrices are under control, we set up a formulation action plan to challenge your feed formulae and reduce production costs. This formulation assistance helps you seize sourcing opportunities, ensure consumer loyalty and optimize your feed performance.
NEAR INFRARED TECHNOLOGY FOR QUALITY CONTROL
Your feed performance is based on the quality of the raw materials and finished products. The near infrared technology (NIR) allows you to quickly have analysis results and first interpretations. Wisium provides a global approach in order to enhance the value of analysis results in your formulation.
Wisium NIR full package
- Advices on your equipment purchase
- Equipment installation monitoring
- Customized and technical trainings to your team in your plant (NIR analysis methodology, procedures, results analysis…)
- Provision of calibrations curves, depending on your needs: raw materials and/or finished products calibrations. We also ensure the development of new calibrations to follow the market demand.
- Regular collect of samples in order to control and update your calibrations.
- Calibrations curves updates
- Hotline to clarify any doubts and small technical problems (support on the critical analysis of the results, equipment and statistics).
Quality control plan
After the identification of your needs, Wisium experts assist you on the definition of your quality plan in relation to your technical, regulatory and economic objectives. Your raw materials and finished products analyses results will be then commented, completed by individual advice and valorized in formulation. Our quality plans also include a support on the management of undesirable substances as foreign bodies, metal detection, mycotoxins, coccidiostatics etc.
Thanks to our industrial expertise, we are able to evaluate and secure your manufacturing process (grinding, sieving, mixing, extruder, dosage etc.). In addition, we pay attention to the physical form of your feed that can have a strong impact on zootechnical performance.
Finally, we offer a full package of services allowing you to get quick analyses directly in your plant through the NIR technology.